Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] CivWorld the Freeciv Map-editor!!

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] CivWorld the Freeciv Map-editor!!
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:34:13 +0000

Hi!

I was just wondering how it is going with CivWorld. Will it be made
available seperetly in seperate versions? I think that would be best, so
Freeciv or CivWorld dont take release times from each other.
How will it compile? With or without Freeciv? I wish it could be
compiled without.
When is it scheldued for a first (stable) release?

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   |  E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   |  IRC     MWH/DR_NICK ; ircnet