Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Bugs and things to improve in civ 1.8.0pre2

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bugs and things to improve in civ 1.8.0pre2
From: Asger Alstrup Nielsen <alstrup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:26:29 +0200

Hi!

I don't know if you these bugs already.  Then just ignore them, since
I'm not subscribed:

- When you close the pop-up windows with your window manager, freeciv
dies.
- On a binary compiled on Debian 1.1, the civclient bombed at startup.
It was initializing the dialogs. Unfortunately, I lost the backtrace.
- The dialog with the list about what to build is too small -- it should
be higher.
- In general, the dialogs should remember which size it had last time.
- The dialog that defines what messages to spit to the console, into
popups and so on seem to be broken, or at least have a very
non-intuitive way of working.

Thanks for a cool game,

Asger Alstrup