[Freeciv-Dev] city-plan

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] city-plan
From: "F.Schaefer" <fransch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Mar 99 19:27:08 EST

Hi all,

I've finished the city plans and a little scripting language.

1) I'm not able to patch since I don't reach www.freeciv.org.
   (don't know why)
   => Can anybody do this for me, or tell me what to do best.
   (i.e. put it on the web as un URL or so).

2) Does anybody like to play with city plans and tell me what he thinks
   of it ?

3) We need a graphical user interface for it otherwise it's awful.

Regards,

-- Frank

http://webmail.netscape.com.