[Freeciv-Dev] freeciv debates

To: Alexandre BERAUD <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] freeciv debates
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:41:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

        personally, i envoy very much freeciv debates. I don't laugh but I
smile from time to time. Now, the talk is about spelling. Prevously, it
was about barbarians, name of leaders, tiles format, network protocol,
bugs to be corrected before 1.8.0 , ... It shows that the freeciv
mailing list is active. It helped Kris to see the special case of
selling veterans units. It gave Falk more ideas about what behaviour
to choose for barbarians. It's true that sometimes much is said and
nothing is done. But, what has been said isn't lost, it can used by
whoever takes the time to read the archive. Some people aren't as
good coders as the best of the list. Here they have an oppurtinity
to partipate. In this interest for spelling, i see the willingness
to do their best. I find the same thing in the patches which are
submitted.

Regards