[Freeciv-Dev] Solar panels in a starship?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Solar panels in a starship?
From: Massimo Campostrini <campo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Mar 1999 08:32:14 +0100

While playing freeciv this morning (at 7am), I reached illumination,
and realized that

SOLAR PANELS ARE USELESS IN A STARSHIP!

We need to replace them with e.g. some kind of fusion generators, and
give this module the appropriate technology dependence.

Schedule this for 1.8.1 I guess...

Regards,
        Massimo