[Freeciv-Dev] City window => segmentation violation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] City window => segmentation violation
From: Patrick Smith <patsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:36:06 +0000

Using the March 7 CVS snapshot, in the middle of a game I
clicked on a city to bring up the city information window.
This caused the client to die with a segmentation violation.

Unfortunately, when I restarted from a save file and replayed
to the same point to the best of my memory, the client did
not crash when I opened the window again.  :-(

The city in question had just gone into disorder because of
having two units outside cities (the government was a republic).

If anyone wants to investigate this, I can send the save file.

An unrelated question:  I notice that when one acquires railroads
from the Great Library, railroads are not created in one's cities
automatically.  Is this the intended behaviour?

Pat
--
patsmith@xxxxxxxxx