[Freeciv-Dev] Bug in savegame loading?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug in savegame loading?
From: Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:46:00 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

with a not-really-recent client I had crashes when loading games. It
was probably because the rulesets were not yet loaded when the server was
trying to calculate bribing cost and dividing by the yet uninitialitzed
max hitpoints.

Can somebody please check if max hitpoints are initialized before
calculating bribecost, I don't have the time currently, and I would like
to see this checked before release.

        Falk