[Freeciv-Dev] Revision of the Website!

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Revision of the Website!
From: "Martin Willemoes Hansen" <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 20:39:03 -0000
Hi Freecivers!

I encurage you freecivers to go through the website to
look for places which should be updated. If u find
anything mail me!

These sections are the once I am most concerned of.

1. Quick Startguide.
2. FAQ (NOTE: mail nicolas instead of me thx).
3. TODO (Im planing to send request to the mailinglist
   for changes to this one every month, to keep it in
   sync of the actualy development).
4. Known Bugs (I will also request updates from the
   mailinglist on this one every month)
5. People

Hope to hear from u ppl soon :-)

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     Dr_nick | irc.stampede.org #stampede
ICQ     11597690

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums