[Freeciv-Dev] Still More Call To Power previews.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Still More Call To Power previews.
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:46:58 -0600

http://civilization.gamestats.com/ctp/features/acs-preview/wonders.shtml
        Shows a preview of some new wonders from CTP.  These are still
subject to change, but they seem to fit the Civ model in their current
descriptions.

        Something to keep in mind while coding.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"When I was young, the sky was filled with stars.