[Freeciv-Dev] Few Minor Things

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Few Minor Things
From: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:46:38 -0500 (EST)

After playing the Deb CVS packages (Feb 23rd, I think), I'm suggesting the
following client modifications:

        1) In the city dialog units dialog:
        * When there are more then 12 units in a city, make the 12th unit
        pixmap a right pointing arrow, or a plus, as it is elsewhere.

        * Have when you select a unit from the client, and it brings up the
        menu where you can choose to make that city its home city, activate
        and close dialog, etc, add an option 'activate all units of the same
        unit type in this city'.

        * In the help, add pixmaps of the terrain types and government.

I *like* the bigger pixmaps.  I can actually tell the difference between a
musketeer and an explorer, now!  It took a while to get used to (about half
a game).

I would (try) to send patches, but I can't be arsed to compile the client
correctly.

Also, doesn't the battleship have 3 firepower?

cheers,
        matt (who's having loads of fun with his current freeciv game)

Matt Busigin [Perl/Tcl/Sh/C/C++/Lex/Yacc/HTML UNIX Programmer]
      Member of Geeks Anonymous - http://geeksanon.ab.ca
      e-mail : spod(at)ewtoo.org, jediknight(at)xwing.org
      web    : http://kharduin.net/~mbusigin
      talker : tb.dynip.com 2010