Re: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: Fixing problems with traderoutes when a city c

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: Fixing problems with traderoutes when a city changes owner.
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:35:53 -0500

Rizos Sakellariou (rizos@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> PS: Not sure how to handle the traderoutes in the case of cities
>     revolted in the civil war case... I'd suggest, in this case,
>     to remove all traderoutes of revolted cities... Any opinions?

I'd say that it's best to leave traderoutes in place wherever possible.
I'd hate to temporarily lose a city, then recapture it, only to find
that its trade routes have mysteriously vanished.

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.