[Freeciv-Dev] X Athena Widgets menu malfunction

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] X Athena Widgets menu malfunction
From: Andreas Ehn <ehn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Feb 1999 02:50:17 +0100

Hi!

I did some searching on Deja News and am now convinced that the problems I've
got with the pulldown menus in Freeciv on IRIX do not originate from Freeciv.

There seems to be a bug in some versions of Athena (not only on IRIX) -- if the
keyboard state is modified (num-lock, caps-lock, scroll-lock) the menu
selection won't work. The solution is to make sure that the keyboard state is
unmodified, although this doesn't actually fix the problem.

Anyway, thanks for all the help and a great game!

/ae

--