[Freeciv-Dev] CivWorld again

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] CivWorld again
From: Daniel Gudlat <gudlat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:36:32 +0100 (MET)

Hello FreeCiv team,
I've just uploaded the latest version of the FreeCiv map editor on
ftp.freeciv.org. It's also available from my homepage (see .sig!)
As far as I am concerned, the thing is now finished. Everything that
I would want to be in the map editor is in. So I'd like as many people
as possible to try it out, so we can chase the bugs out of it.

Btw, I probably won't be able to maintain CivWorld after the end of
march, as this is when my university account will expire, and my
internet future is an unknown after this :-(

Bye,
--
Daniel "Gudy" Gudlat                (mailto:gudlat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
ICQ-UIN: 5258903               (http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~gudlat)