[Freeciv-Dev] GFX, roads.xpm

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] GFX, roads.xpm
From: "Martin Willemoes Hansen" <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:52:28 -0000

Hi Freecivers!

I was thinking of calling the roads.xpm something
different like "infrastructure".
Because I think there will be more than roads and
railroads in the future versions of Freeciv like
telephone poles accross the country etc. and more
moden ways to travel than by rail ... There might
get some new stuff in Civilization 3 we might include
as well.

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     Dr_nick | irc.stampede.org #stampede
ICQ     11597690

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums