Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] settler teamwork patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] settler teamwork patch
From: Greg Wooledge <ic5035%tss1crs.amgreetings.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:14:14 -0500

The attached patch allows Settlers and/or Engineers to "team up" on
projects, as they can in Civ2.  I explicitly chose not to allow
teamwork on pillaging.  (Does Civ2 allow that?  I don't know.)

I've tested it a bit, and it seems stable.  Feedback is welcome.

This patch does not affect the help text... by the time this patch gets
accepted into CVS (crosses fingers), I may have a better idea of what
wording to use, and where to put it, to explain to the user how it
works.