Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Question.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Question.
From: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:07:47 -0500 (EST)

If I remember correctly, in Civilization 2, when you had the great wall,
that made creating new city walls redundant.  If a player has the great wall
wonder in Freeciv, shouldn't the city wall option be disabled?  It is a
major pain when you have 20 or 30 cities, and you are trying to make sure
your cities stay on the right track with developing.

Code to follow the post.

                                matt

--
Matt Busigin [Perl/Tcl/Sh/C/C++/Lex/Yacc/HTML UNIX Programmer]