Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] civil war bug

To: Freeciv Development List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] civil war bug
From: "Andrew E. Schulman" <andrex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:02:58 -0500

I've seen the same problem that someone else just reported with the new
civil war patch:  following a civil war, there was a "rebel" city with a
ghost unit in it.  The city showed red on the world map, as though it were
occupied, but my battleship wouldn't attack it, as though it were empty.  I
moved my units into the city without opposition, and then the city popup
showed a rebel unit in the city along with my units.

I saved the game as soon as I saw this, but unfortunately the problem
didn't survive the save.