Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] AI client

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI client
From: caz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 01:38:18 +0200 (EET)

 Some months ago somebody was talking about writing an AI client. Now I want to
start same kind of project and am of course interested to hear about that
already started project (or projects), if one exists. Altought I'm going to
write AI code from scratch (at least I'm not going to use any of the current
FreeCiv AI code) I'd like to see some sources of overall design of the client.

 Caz