Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Bug with the connect window

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug with the connect window
From: Nicolas BRUNEL <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 23:50:27 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

        i wanted to say i really enjoy
contributing to freeciv. I wish an happy
Christmas Week to everyone.

Concerning the bug,
i disconnected from a server exactly when my client received the message
the server was full.

You were rejected from the game: Sorry you can't join. The game is full.
Lost connection to server!
Disconnecting from server.

As a result, i now have 2 "Connect to Freeciv Server" windows.

I checked with a ps. There is only one civclient running.

If i press the Metaserver, i can only have one
"metaserver list" window.

If i click on a server name in the "metaserver list", there is
only one "connect to freeciv server" window modified.

If i connect to a server, only one "connect to freeciv Server" window
disapeared.

When i left, the other "connect to freeciv Server" disapeared also.

Bye,

 Nicolas BRUNEL
 LIM Case 901,
 163 Avenue de Luminy             brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 13288 Marseille Cedex 9  France  tel +33 04 9182 (8524) fax 9275