Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] New version of the GTK+ client port of freeciv-1.7.1

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New version of the GTK+ client port of freeciv-1.7.1
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:02:59 +0000 (WET)

There's a new version with themes support available at my homepage:

<http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~vasc>

There's some snapshots in there also.  It uses D. Bennet's tiles patch.
Have fun.

BTW, can anyone get me the Ralph Engels tilesets?

---
Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa, student @ Instituto Superior Tecnico,
Technical University of Lisbon - Software & Computer Engineering