Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] destroyed wonders

To: Freeciv Development List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] destroyed wonders
From: "Andrew E. Schulman" <andrex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 19:36:48 -0500

I nuked and subsequently destroyed an opponent's city, including the A.
Smith's Trading Company, hoping then immediately to rebuild the Trading
Company myself.  But alas, although the Trading Company has disappeared
from the "Wonders of the World" report, it's not on the list of things I
can build.

Once a wonder is destroyed, shouldn't it be rebuildable?  Also, I wonder if
my AI opponent is still reaping the benefits of this wonder that no longer
exists.

Andrew.

Andrew E. Schulman
Biometry and Field Studies Branch
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
7550 Wisconsin Ave. Room 7C08
Bethesda, MD 20892
(301) 496-4795
(301) 496-3444 fax