Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] good work

To: Freeciv Development List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] good work
From: "Andrew E. Schulman" <andrex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 09:29:52 -0500

To all Freeciv coders:

I was just playing a little freeciv (latest CVS) today and realized how
much the civclient has improved, even since version 1.7.1.  The
configurable message options and city report, "save settings" command so I
don't have to reconfigure every time I restart the client, scroll bar and
"Goto location" buttons in the Messages window, and assorted other
improvements to the unit and city dialogs, all make the client much easier
to use.

Good work, gang.

Andrew E. Schulman
Biometry and Field Studies Branch
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
7550 Wisconsin Ave. Room 7C08
Bethesda, MD 20892
(301) 496-4795
(301) 496-3444 fax