Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Zulu Names

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Zulu Names
From: Peter Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 21:42:11 +0100

I wish to declare that the Zulu names patch seems to work fine
when used by AI. In my very old cvs copy, it stops working
in the client, probably because of the random generator.

Names are generated from Syllables found at travlang,
and most of them translate to 'English Bank', 'Good River'
and the like.

I think the patch is ok, after random is in client.
See: http://wwwhoppe.math.uni-augsburg.de/~schaefer/cityhandx.diff
--
Peter Schaefer           mailto:schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
coz' hackers LOVE irix