Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Idea: Notification of old version

To: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Idea: Notification of old version
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:43:43 -0600

Incidentally:

1) What does "Blood's Music II" mean?

2) Long meta lines, or perhaps ones with commas or semicolons appear
   to cause braindamage at the metaserver.

On Tue, Dec 01, 1998 at 04:07:20PM +1100, Mitch Davis wrote:

> If so, we could make the server say "You're using version x.
> Please upgrade to version y, at http://www.freeciv.org";
>
> Then we'd see less older versions on the metaserver page... :-)

Except that they wouldn't understand the reply from the metaserver :-)

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
Visit the Air Capital Linux Users Group on the web at http://www.aclug.org