Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] AI label

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] AI label
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:07:26 +1100

Ben Korvemaker wrote:

> Currently (well, as of Nov 19) the server lists the ai players
> as "(default)" when it's the default, instead of "(normal)" and
> "(hard)". Would there be a problem with actually saying what that
> default is? (maybe change it to "(default:normal)" or just simply
> "(normal)")

I agree; if no-one objects I'll change this.

(The one tricky thing is that currently "default" is actually
a separate skill level, which in principle need not correspond
to one of the other skills, and which stays "default" through
save/reload even if what "default" is hard-coded to correspond
to changes in the server.)

-- David