Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] no more red squares in city popup?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] no more red squares in city popup?
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 10:41:03 +1100

Andrew E. Schulman wrote:

> In CVS 11/19, in the city popup windows, I'm not seeing a lot of the red
> squares that used to border unavailable land.  In particular when another
> friendly city's workers occupy a space, the red squares aren't showing up.

I find that the red squares don't show up when you first reload (this has
been the case for a long time; I've been meaning to look into it).
If you move some workers around, then the red squares due to those workers
show up, or once you press "end turn" the red squares should work properly
from then on.

Is that consistent with what you're seeing?

-- David