Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Food Caravans....

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Food Caravans....
From: Kris Bubendorfer <Kris.Bubendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:35:59 +1300

I notice that we can't do them.  Of course we don't have any of the
sophisticated trade system that CivII does, however - food caravans may be the
more important as they can force a city beyond it's local food resources (good
for a high manufacturing area) and act as a stopgap to save a city from
starving while additional squares are irrigated/supermarkets built etc.

Was this a policy choice or what?

--

Cheers Kris...