Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Client save options patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Client save options patch
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:44:15 +1100

This is a rework of Massimo's patch to save client options,
adapted to work with the "unified" message options/filters
now in cvs, and also to save/reload the city report configuration.

I've done some things differently from Massimo's patch;
of particular note: I've made "Save Settings" a menu option,
rather than use buttons on the various dialogs.  Mainly because
what you save is all the settings, not just the info of the
individual dialogs (or just the "options").

-- David