Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: November 2004:
[freeciv-data] Re: (PR#8904) dangerous terrains need documentation

To: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: (PR#8904) dangerous terrains need documentation
From: "T.J.T van Kooten" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:02:38 +0100

Jason.

Does dangerous terrain also effect land units? Example, let's call this
terrain "minefield",  could an explorer die if he stayed/moved onto that
terrain ?

P.S
There are some question being asked about Freeciv on the Apolyton
Scenario League. Could you drop by to help with some answers?

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125509

Cheers,

CapTVK