Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: March 2004:
[freeciv-data] Age of Empires Modpack - Tileset

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Age of Empires Modpack - Tileset
From: "Karl Fishman" <cdf30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:45:00 +0000

I've recently started developing a modpack based on the Age of Empires technology tree / units etc. I have been using for testing graphics which are hacked from the Help file. Would these be considered 'proprietary graphics used without permission' (like the C-evo tileset) or not? They are freely available with the trial version.

I've attached the PNG file if anyone wants to look at them.

Karl Fishman

cdf30@xxxxxxxxxxx

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger