Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: January 2003:
[freeciv-data] Re: New tileset

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Andreas R <andrearo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: New tileset
From: Frédéric <f.rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:56:26 +0100

Your work is nice!
But the difference betwen photo and draw is bizarre (not really important).

I think that octagonal (8) are more appropriate (and intuitive) , expect if
you build this tile for hexagonal map (available later in freeciv ?).

You have done files "morecities.[png|spec]" with asian and tropical styles.
In my tiles-set (r-hires) I have done precolumbian, asiatic, arabian, african
and babylonian like in ft tiles-set of Franz Mach <franzmach@xxxxxxxx>.
What do you think of use same name in all tiles-set for more compatibility;
and in order that regular freeciv use more that 2 styles of cities.

Fred.

PS: Franz Mach have already done patch (or new files) to define all style of
cities in nation file.