Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: December 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fixes and additions for nation file

To: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fixes and additions for nation files
From: Paul Zastoupil <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:29:16 -0800

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 05:10:11PM -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Paul Zastoupil <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Alright, I suppose this is probably the best place for me to say such
> > things.  I'm just a little touchy because my wife just wrote our
> > christmas letter and described FUADEC as a "computer geek convention"
> > and how bored she was...
>
> I am fortunate in this respect.  By wife *likes* geeks -- she's not one,
> but she finds them interesting.  In your next life, marry a
> science-fiction fan :-).

She likes geeks.  She likes sci-fi.  She even like Tolkien.  She doesn't
like 8 hours straight of Freeciv talk :)

For all you "geeks" who went to FUADEC, she really enjoyed hanging out
on Sunday.

I'm afraid we are way off topic now, but I like to talk about my
wonderful wife, so... appologies :)

--
Paul Zastoupil