Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: May 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: Music for use Freeciv

To: <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: Music for use Freeciv
From: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:52:01 +0200 (MEST)

On Wed, 29 May 2002, van Kooten wrote:
> The format would be the original CD audiotrack. I don't think that would be
> very useful but I guess we could ask for one in the OGG format.

That's great. If you manage to pull this off I'll go back to working on
the sound side of freeciv, so that we can play ogg music from within the
game. (That will also help us reduce the size of the stdsounds tarball,
since we can compress those in ogg too.)

Yours,
Per

"It is difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially if there is no cat there." - Confucius