Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: March 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: new hires: r-hires + modpack units

To: <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: new hires: r-hires + modpack units
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:10:18 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Fr=E9d=E9ric Rodrigo wrote:
> Yes add units it's a great job (execpt for the settler, I hate this pictu=
re,
> I think that the settler would have good gfx: it's the first unit that yo=
> see when you start game ).

Well, I like that settler better. If people disagree, then let's hold a
poll on freeciv.org... ;)

> But some new unit are realy usable ?

Sure, just try to change settler to:

[unit_settlers]
name          =3D _("Settlers")
=2E..
graphic       =3D "u.dragon"

And enjoy!

Yours,
Per

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
 -- Jack Nicholson