Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: September 2001:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv Patch: Controls on access to sp

To: freeciv-data <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv Patch: Controls on access to specified techs.
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:09:46 +0200 (MEST)

On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Bobby D. Bryant wrote:
> p.s. -- Is anyone still on freeciv-data?  We had a couple of pointless
> flame wars a couple of months ago, and almost no traffic since then.  Did
> the flame wars scare everyone off?  I have a couple more ideas to moot,
> but I don't want to post them where no one is reading.

I'm reading :)

Oh, and your suggestions are really nice. I'm looking forward to when I
can get the time to port my civ2 Lord of the Rings mod to freeciv...

Unique units would really rock. Another unit flag that would be nice to
have would be something like "lose this unit, and you lose the game". The
same would be nice for cities (for campaign scenarios).

Yours,
Per

"It is a simple task to make things complex,
but a complex task to make them simple."
 -- Meyer's Law