Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: September 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nuke graphic

To: "Jeff Mallatt" <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Freeciv-Data" <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nuke graphic
From: "Wong TM (Huang Deming)" <lookmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:32:33 +0800

.... I don't know who is the author of this graphic :( . Can we use it since
there's no signature, the author allow it to be download via the web publicly
without me agreeing to any terms or conditions on its' uses. If we can't
GPL-able
it without the author consence, I suppose we can use it as an idea.

  Deming