Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: ancients question

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: alephnull@xxxxxxxxx, mlei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: ancients question
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 14:16:09 -0500

Ben Wall wrote:

> I have downloaded and installed your modpack, and it seems to work fine
> except that there is no graphics package, so some of the units are just
> blank. Any suggestions?

Could someone who has installed the Ancients modpack on a Windows system help
Ben with this?  I do not have a Windows system where I can troubleshoot it.

Also, when you discover what the problem is, let me know if it is something we
need to mention in the installation instructions
(http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/bdbryant/freeciv/ancients.html), and I'll make
sure it is added.

Thanks,

Bobby Bryant