Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Question : colorful messages for Freeci

To: "Tomasz Wegrzanowski" <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Freeciv-Data" <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Freeciv-Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Question : colorful messages for Freeciv
From: "Wong TM (Huang Deming)" <lookmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:01:15 +0800

yes

Here are some messages I will specially look out for, to optimize mine civ
productivity.
Like    "worklist is currently empty",
        "finish building offshore platform", because you need to adjust the
workers-tiles position greatly.
        "finish building harbor", same as above but not too important. Could
face some problem to specially parse for this.
        "need aquaduct, sewer system"

hope this will help.