Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nations classification again

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nations classification again
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 07:26:54 +0200

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 10:13:07PM +0100, SamBC wrote:
> [...]

Try to tell it to one of Boers.
I am native Silesian, although none of my grand-parents were born here.

In some sense, English aren't natives, as Celts were first on Isles etc.

> > With exception of "caucasian", what also mean something completely else,
> > I agree to use your favourite "technical" terms.
>
> Caucasian seems to be a lingual difference - different languages and nations
> use it differently (one for the localisation?)

classes.ruleset isn't i18nable.
So I used most widely recognizable terms.
And there might be class caucasians in future.
But it will mean people from Caucasia.