Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: P.S. on translating titles

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: P.S. on translating titles
From: Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Aug 2000 12:58:57 +0200

* "Dmitriy" == Dmitriy Genzel schrieb am Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:48:01 -0400 (EDT):

> As a P.S. to my last letter: from the same catalan ruleset - I can
> guess that Arquebisbe=Archbishop(?), but how am I supposed to
> translate Gran Bruixa?

Please ask the original author of that ruleset and post the result :-)
Others need to do translations, too.
BTW: In ther German ruleset the ruler's title for fundamentalism is
also Archbishop. Historically better would be Fürstbischof (in
German). Is the title Princebishop known in the English language?

Cheers,
        Gerhard