Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev]Re: Why fascism is but not communis

To: rp@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev]Re: Why fascism is but not communis
From: Juan Cortes <cortes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 15:34:49 -0400 (EDT)

>In Europe, a book that 'happens to have a swastika on the cover' is
>*inconceivable* read such a book in public, you are either a neo-nazi
> or a book-crazed idiot with a WW II obsession.

 I believe that this is the problem, HYSTERIA. How can you be a neo-nazi
owing a book with a svastika in the cover?!!!!. I believe that my country
(chile) was hysteric but this is incredible in the Europe of the *human
rights*. Then all the book stores in my country are owing by nazis!!!.
 Thank you for your advice, then when I'll go to Europe I will leave
 in home the WW II history that I have in home, because this include a
svastika, a fascist symbol, a lorena's cross, a hammer and a sickle, a
japanese flag, etc. Then I will be a
nazi-fasci-gaullist-red-nipo-capitalist if this combination exists.

    Bye

         Juan

P.D: This remember me the Pinochet's  dictatorship when if you only
speak about democracy you were a communist.