Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Nazi cityset attached [W ARNING

Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Nazi cityset attached [W ARNING CHILDREN - THINK TWICE BEFORE OPENING]
From: "SamBC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 22:40:14 +0100

I know plenty of Jewish people here in the UK, and I know for sure that
almost all (like 99%) of them would be horrified at this seeming
endorsement, and many would object at inclusion with no apparent endorsement

> Nobody proposed government anti-Semitism or suchlike or anti-Semites
nation.

anti-Semitism and violent discrimination was no part of fascism true
(although a belief in national supremacy was). But it was a part of Nazism,
and people are suggesting, and, like you, endorsing, a Nazi nation! This is
offensive, and if I were a contributor myself I would be halting now

SamBC