Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: July 2000:
[freeciv-data] New Modpack

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] New Modpack
From: ZENIT News Agency <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 19:18:07 +0200

I have created a fantasy modpack, which I have uploaded to the freeciv
server in the Incoming directory. The modpack is intended for version
1.11.0, and posits a world where magic and technology developed side by
side.

The filename is fantasy.1.11.0-1.tar.gz , it uncompressed into the file
fantasy.serv in the current directory and a subdirectory named fantasy
containing the changed files. You should probably unzip it in ~/.freeciv
. It uses trident
tiles for everything but units, governments, and flags.

Comments and criticisms are welcome.

Mark