Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-announce: June 2001:
[freeciv-announce] New Freeciv co-administrator

To: freeciv-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-announce] New Freeciv co-administrator
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 01:40:07 -0400

Hello Freecivers!

I'm pleased to announce that Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx> has
accepted the position of co-administrator of the Freeciv project.  He will
replace myself in that capacity.  Tony Stuckey remains as the other
co-administrator.

The demands of my job have lately kept me from spending as much time on
Freeciv as I've wanted to, and as I've needed to.  So, for some time now I
have been looking for a replacement.

Thue, who is perhaps most famous for his Isometric View implementation, has
been very active in many areas of Freeciv development lately.  I'm sure
he'll do an excellent job as co-administrator.

jjm