Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: December 2005:
[freeciv-ai] ai research overflow

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] ai research overflow
From: <landijk-forum@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:29:42 -0800 (PST)

   I think we better call this one resolved.  Thanks,
Jason!  It appears most likely at this point that I am
simply mistaken about the ai being on "normal."  I'll
keep playing, of course, and if it crops up again I
will be sure to send another long-winded missive from
an unsubsribed email address.  And hey-- the next time
it might actually be about the current version!  Cheers!