Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: June 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: AI still doesn't use transports

Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: AI still doesn't use transports
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 04:01:59 -0400

Per Inge Mathisen wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Jason Dorje Short wrote:

I played a game against 10 (non-teamed) hard AIs. Although I used
diplomacy little, they were no challenge (I don't claim to be a good
player). Seems like they've gotten worse.

Is this explained entirely by ai-ferry bugs? I don't know.  They
certainly didn't make good use of ferries (settlers were ferried but
there were no worthwhile sea invasions).

Can you post a savegame? That is always helpful.

Nope. This is just my observations from a single game. I imagine it can be reproduced by anyone else playing a single game.

jason