Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: April 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: more aggressive bodyguards

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: more aggressive bodyguards
From: Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:43:22 +0200

En/na Per I. Mathisen ha escrit:

After watching a mech inf standing beside an enemy diplomat (they were
blocking each other) for several hundred years, I decided something had to
be done about the rampage limits for bodyguards.

Attached patch makes bodyguards much more aggressive in killing nearby
units, and also checks for such even if we are _not_ stacked with our
charge yet.
I think its not related, but i've seen so many times aggressive naval stalled in a ocean tile near a hut...

   may be it's a problem with the explorer code...