Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: March 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: Recovering pupeteer

To: Guillermo Lopez Alejos <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: Recovering pupeteer
From: nikodimka <nikodimka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:40:49 -0800 (PST)

--- Guillermo Lopez Alejos <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!,
>
> I've taken a look at pupeteer.
> That patch modifies 28 files... that will
> do it dificult to put pupeteer on the actual FreeCiv code.

I am going to spend today's evening playing with the
puppeteer. The absolute minimum I will make is to
adapt it to the current CVS state. May be something more.
The puppeteer requires a lot of hard work still.
It is awfully incomplete still.

> Anyway pupeteer seems to be what I was looking for, so I'll study it
> carefully.

It is really great to hear that someone interested
in what one does.

> I've read "README.pupeteer", but it doesn't say very much
> about pupeteer's implementation.

you can also check out client/puppeteer/TODO also
to see the approximate roadmap.
This file is written in pretty strange english and can
make no sence at all for anyone except myself.

> Can you tell me something about?.

See my previous message on the list.