Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: September 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Improved logging in ai_military_gothere

To: Freeciv AI development <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Improved logging in ai_military_gothere
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:32:31 +0100 (BST)

Attached is a patch to improve logging in ai_military_gothere, using new
and better UNIT_LOG functions.  If Per wasn't developing huge patches, I
would recommend immediate inclusion.

It contains some cruft, but I left it there intentionally.  I find it
helpful to receive AI reports from one player only.  You can do it like I
did, or you can make all other players human (will also save you lots of
time).

The lessons I learnt from reading the logs will be sent in a separate
email.