Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Problems with ferries and passengers

To: Freeciv AI List <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Problems with ferries and passengers
From: Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:08:22 +0200

   Hi,

   I continue developing the army patch.

Now, the army code sends ordes of units of an army in a transport over an objective. Everything works ok when there is only one boat at the meeting point. But when there are 2 or more transports in the city no one knows which of them will take the cargo.

I've thought to assign the transport to the army later in the ocean, but this is likely to cause problems when there are more than two transports in the ocean tile.

Does anybody know where i can find the way to deduce it (which transport carries a passenger)?

   BTW, do you know that sometimes find_beachhead fails?

   Thanks

PS: I attach the current patch, i applies to cvs March 17... and does not apply to current cvs.